- Applicants for admission to the RME Master of Science program must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate program in engineering or physics.
- The student may choose a concentration in one of the six traditional engineering areas:
- The student will apply for admissions to one of the six departments. RME is not a department and the RME director does not have admissions privileges or responsibilities.
- Students from other disciplines, such as chemistry or mathematics, may be admitted, but may be required to take additional engineering courses.
- Entering students must have a minimum competency in mathematics through ordinary differential equations.
- All applicants to the RME Master of Science program and Graduate Certificate must apply through the University of Tennessee Graduate School.
Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue